With all the uncertainty, we wanted our guests to feel safe at the awards so we made sure to put in covid safety requirements which you can read below.
Our commitment to a Covid Secure Event
After a year of virtual events and remote working, we knew that our guests were looking forward to meeting face-to-face with their peers and friends across the industry once again. With light at the end of the tunnel, we worked hard to prepare for the relaunch of in-person events and to ensure the well-being of our attendees.
With Intelligence is committed to providing Covid secure events. We will strictly follow government guidelines will put in place additional required measures to ensure the safety of our attendees:
All event attendees must have been fully vaccinated in order to attend the Awards and provide proof of vaccination on arrival.
• All Awards attendees were required to provide proof of vaccination on their arrival at the Awards.
• With Intelligence provided optional onsite testing for anyone that requests it or for those who started to show symptoms at the event.
• All With Intelligence event staff were required to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of a negative Covid test prior to arrival at the event.
All attendees wore masks during the event check-in process
• Attendees were required to wear a mask when checking into the event.
We adhered to social distancing where possible
• All meals were served by banquet staff to prevent multiple people using the same serving utensils.
All attendees practiced proper hygiene
• Hand sanitizer was available throughout the event, and we encouraged frequent use.
All event suppliers and venues followed robust Covid measures
•With Intelligence only partners with suppliers who have robust Covid policies and training in place.
• The event venue adhered to rigorous cleaning and hygiene practices.
Temperature checks were carried out during check in to the Awards
• If our guests were above the temperature limit, we asked them to wait outside and re-checked their temperature. If their temperature remained high, we did not permit them entry to the Awards.
Right to refuse entry
With Intelligence reserved the right to refuse entry to any attendees who did not adhere to the above guidelines or who experienced any symptoms of COVID-19.
What will you do if restrictions or guidance changes?
We adapted our measures in line with New York's Government guidelines if they changed.
What will you do if cases surge?
We monitored Government Guidelines and adapted the event in line with what advice was given.
What happens if test results are positive?
Anyone who tests positive was not be permitted to attend the event.
Will attendees have to wear masks?
Masks were required at event check in until proof of vaccination was been confirmed. We encouraged all attendees to wear a mask when not in the event awards rooms and when navigating the venue.
What additional health and safety measures will be in place?
On arrival there was the proof of vaccination and the option to participate in onsite testing. The venue carried out increased cleaning with a focus on regular touch points. Hand sanitizer stations was placed around the venue.
What can I do before arrival to make entry as smooth as possible?
Our guest did not attend if they were required to isolate or showed symptoms of Covid-19 or had a positive test.
What if I have any other questions?
We were constantly monitoring the Government Guidelines and the Covid-19 situation and amended and updated our protocol in line with advice and restrictions. If you do have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org