After a year of virtual events and remote working, we know that you are looking forward to meeting face-to-face with your peers and friends across the industry once again. With light at the end of the tunnel, we are working hard to prepare for the relaunch of in-person events to ensure the well-being of our attendees.
Fund Intelligence is committed to providing a Covid secure event. We will strictly follow government guidelines and have put in place additional required measures to ensure the safety of our attendees:
All event attendees must be fully vaccinated in order to attend the Awards and provide proof of vaccination on arrival.
• All Awards attendees will be required to provide proof of vaccination on their arrival at the Summit
• Fund Intelligence will provide optional onsite testing for anyone that requests it or for those who start to show symptoms at the event
• All Fund Intelligence event staff will be required to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of a negative Covid test prior to arrival at the event
All attendees must wear masks during the event check-in process
• Attendees will be required to wear a mask when checking into the event
• Further decisions on whether masks will be required for all indoor programming will be announced closer to the Awards date
We will adhere to social distancing where possible
• All meals will be served by banquet staff to prevent multiple people using the same serving utensils
All attendees must practice proper hygiene
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event, and we encourage frequent use
All event suppliers and venues will follow robust Covid measures
• Fund Intelligence will only partner with suppliers who have robust Covid policies and training in place
• The event venue will adhere to rigorous cleaning and hygiene practices
Temperature checks will be carried out during check in to the Awards
• If you're above the temperature limit, we will ask you to wait outside and re-check your temperature. If your temperature remains high, we will not permit you entry to the Awards.
Right to refuse entry
Fund Intelligence reserves the right to refuse entry to any attendees who do not adhere to the above guidelines or who are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. If you believe you qualify for a medical or religious exemption, please contact email@example.com
Personal Accountability Commitment
By choosing to attend the Operations and Services Awards 2022 at The Metropolitan Club, New York, you agree to the health and safety requirements noted above. This includes, but is not limited to, agreeing to show proof of double vaccination, following all health and safety guidelines set forth in our policy, and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
What will you do if restrictions or guidance changes?
We will adapt our measures in line with New York's Government guidelines if they should change.
What will you do if cases surge?
We are monitoring Government Guidelines and will adapt the event in line with what advice is given.
What happens if test results are positive?
Anyone who tests positive will not be permitted to attend the event.
Will attendees have to wear masks?
Maskswill be required at event check in until proof of vaccination has been confirmed. We encourage all attendees to wear a mask when not in the event summit rooms and when navigating the venue.
Further decisions on whether masks will be required for all indoor programming will be announced closer to the Awards date.
What additional health and safety measures will be in place?
On arrival there will be proof of vaccination confirmation and the option to participate in onsite testing. The venue will be carrying out increased cleaning with a focus on regular touch points. Hand sanitizer stations will be placed around the venue.
What can I do before arrival to make entry as smooth as possible?
Do not attend if you are required to isolate or are showing symptoms of Covid-19 or have had a positive test. Please be prepared to provide proof of fully vaccination upon event registration. Failure to do so will mean you will not be able participate in any event activities and will be required to leave the venue.
What if I have any other questions?
We are constantly monitoring the Government Guidelines and the Covid-19 situation and will amend and update our protocol in line with advice and restrictions. If you do have any further questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org